Thursday 13 March 2014

If it doesn't move its going on eBay....

....I have been hit by Spring cleaning fever and have decided to de-clutter and stick items gathering dust onto eBay.

As always I start off all excited and then start to loose momentum as the tedious process of uploading the items takes longer than I thought (although I remembered to weigh everything first so I could work out the postage costs easier). My excitement will grow again once items are watched and even bid on and then I will curse myself for selling so many items at once as the never ending packaging up and posting takes hold.

But at the end of the day the house will have less stuff in it and few more pounds in my pocket is always good, especially as my maternity pay has come to and end (booo!).

Little Man (LM) can rest easy - none of his toys are being sold off......yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment