Saturday 1 March 2014

Like the legend of the phoenix...

...and so begins the Daft Punk summer hit of 2013 Get Lucky.

Every time I hear this song I get all sentimental as it reminds me of the first few weeks with Little Man (LM), me and my husband bumbling along with this tiny person completely reliant on us and us not being 100% confident of our actions!

It now feels like an age ago and LM has changed so much. He no longer lies still waiting to get changed, he is now far wrigglier and more interested in getting up and seeing what is going on in the World!

The tiny baby, whose head needed supporting and mostly slept and ate is now a big baby who still loves his food but doesn't want to sleep as he may miss something! I love how much he develops everyday.

Which songs or music remind you of those first precious days and weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment